Pre Cruise Hotel with RCCL

Hello. I am considering doing a pre cruise hotel through RCCL. It looks like the price is pretty good compared to what I can book on my own. Can you clarify what is included in terms of transfers? Does it include airport - hotel and hotel - pier? Has anyone else done this and have insight to offer? I'm specifically looking at Caribe Royal in Orlando.

Thanks!

you realize that if you are looking at the brochure rates they are PER PERSON right??? sometimes a good deal isn't so good..

you really can't find a better deal???? there are SO many rooms in orlando, i wonder if you couldn't do better on your own......what's the rate and what are the dates???

i never book rooms thru RCI so i am not sure if anything is included...if you book the cruise air/hotel package then i guess there are transfers, which may make it a good deal......

The hotel package with RC includes transfers from airport to hotel, hotel to pier, and pier back to airport or to hotel if you book a post-cruise stay. I am also surprised that RC would offer the hotel for less than you can book on your own. The only time I've seen that happen is when there is a special event in town that causes the hotels to increase their rates.

In the past, I've flown into Orlando, did a one-way car rental and drove to Cocoa Beach for the night. Several of the car rental places offer a one-way package that includes drop-off at the pier when you return your rental and pick up from the pier if you rent a vehicle to drive back to Orlando. I didn't find it a hassel, although some people prefer to have all the arrangements made for them.

First the disclaimer, I will be using RCL precruise hotel for the first time in July... That being said, my research has shown that the transfer from airport to hotel is ONLY included if you book the air thru RCL also. If you book just the hotel, the transfer from hotel to port is included. I chose to do this as we are staying in London and the port - Harwich - is hours away, making the precruise price tolerable.

Archived