thomson destiny

does anyone know if Martinique is still on the Thomson Destiny caribbean coral island itinery, I understand there have been riots on the island.I heard that O.V cancelled this and they went to Tobago instead.:confused:

Hi cegi

We are doing both the Caribbean itineries on Sunday and I wasn't aware that Martinique was on either of them. I know there are problems in Guadelope and we probably won't stop there.

Janet:eek:

Hi Janet

must have been having a senior moment, took the info from thomsons cruise book, rather than the thomson site. I am also travelling on Sunday ,from Stansted.

cegi :confused:

:)Hi Janet,

like you nearly packed, this is our 11th Thomson cruise, been on the Destiny twice before, love the sky bar,(and the cocktails.)Wonder what the replacement to Guadaloupe will be?

cegi

Hi cegi

I think people have visited either St Lucia twice or Antiga twice but whether we will do the same, who knows???

This is our 7th Thomson cruise and like you our third time on Destiny. Have you met Eddie in the Sky Bar and also Gambit who does all the card tricks?

Looking forward to Tortola twice as people say it's really beautiful. Already booked our Dolphin swim online for Saturday 28th.

Janet:cool:

Archived