Dining room

jbroons

I know that CC doesn't condone this kid of stuff...However, I just want to respectfully bring to everyone's attention that food is served on Carnival vessels in the "dining room" & not the "dinning room". I am simply trying to help because of the incredible # of posters that misspell that word....enough said.;)

OMG! A spelling error....I can't believe it!!!! How terrible...I feel those posters pain. I hope they can get remedial spelling help....OMG, again how terrible for them! I can't believe that Carnival allows them to book cruises on their ships, let alone eat on them!!

I know that CC doesn't condone this kid of stuff...However, I just want to respectfully bring to everyone's attention that food is served on Carnival vessels in the "dining room" & not the "dinning room". I am simply trying to help because of the incredible # of posters that misspell that word....enough said.;)

"this kid of stuff".....how could you!

"this kid of stuff".....how could you!

Crusin6..."kid" instead of "kind" was intentional if you read prior posts. Additionally, the misspelling of that word (dinning) is not an error or a "type-o"....everyone that sees it constantly on CC is/are itching to say something...it's true & humorous at the same time...an interesting human phenomenon if you will.

What is amazing to me is the fact that most people don't proof read their posts before sending them out. At least read it back to yourself before posting. You can catch a lot of mistakes or even letters missing.

OMG My DH would love this thread. His big thing is the double negative as in:

I don't do nothing about that

LOVE this thread! I hope they don't pull it.

What is amazing to me is the fact that most people don't proof read their posts before sending them out. At least read it back to yourself before posting. You can catch a lot of mistakes or even letters missing.

I hope so too 5-O...(I am using contractions now so do not flame on me)...I think that it's interesting. Like I said before, "dinning" is not an error...it's believed to be correct by those that use it. I have not mentioned anyone by CC name. I am simply trying to help!!;)

I had a co worker who said " Gimme them books"

Now it was at a college where I was an Accounting instructor and they had just hired him (they were desperate) TO TEACH COMMUNICATIONS!

Of course he didn't last very long!

You can observe a lot just by watching.:cool:

Dan

I had a co worker who said " Gimme them books"

Now it was at a college where I was an Accounting instructor and they had just hired him (they were desperate) TO TEACH COMMUNICATIONS!

Of course he didn't last very long!

That's funny and very ironic...hehe;) (another contraction people).

What the heck? I love to eat me some grub in the dinning rooom!

Who cares? You are not writing a book. This is a thread that is gone in a couple of days.

Crusin6..."kid" instead of "kind" was intentional if you read prior posts. Additionally, the misspelling of that word (dinning) is not an error or a "type-o"....everyone that sees it constantly on CC is/are itching to say something...it's true & humorous at the same time...an interesting human phenomenon if you will.

i knew u was kiddin'

Somebody else already posted it, but it drives me up the wall when I see people put in an apostrophe to make something plural...grrr..."How many dinning room's are there on x ship?" (the "dinning" was put in intentionally).

Another one is supposably instead of supposedly. I know this thread won't last, but it feels good to type this :)

Watching is very entertaining and informative at the same time ;)

I just re-read your post....

Can we say "Duh!" to me?????

Sorry I can't spell Duh!

[and everybody should know by now, I love contractions.]

Dan

Archived