Nickelodean cruise--kids are free!

CeleBrat

Celebrat is correct. I just googled "Nickelodeon Cruise Kids are Free" and a link popped up to a site that I can't post here (goes to a TA site)

But it does say that for the MARINER OF THE SEAS, not the Freedom one on the East Coast but the Mariner one on the West Coast - Mexico sailing, kids sail free.

Those are some insane prices!!!

Our very-own Cruise Critic board is advertising both Mexican and Caribbean Kids Free/Nick cruises in the deals section.

Sorry to say, we will not be booking this.

CeleBrat

I agree. I have always thought that about the Nick cruise. There was a CC writer that attended the last one and raved about it. But it was her first time on a Freedom class ship. I have a feeling that they would have had the same "great time" even without the slime and spongebob. ;)

Independence prices started at $349pp inside GTY when I sailed in Feb. Not like I would book an inside...but when they are charging $1,400pp for an inside just to see Spongebob :eek: I can do without the characters.

I have to say that the adult pricing (and pricing in general) for these cruises doesn't surprise me. They're special charters with special and additional activities and goodies. Those are almost always pricy; no reason one that's geared toward families with Nick-aged children wouldn't be the same.

beachchick

Archived