Carnival Sensation SS Penthouse Suites

spencercoop

Would anyone happen to have any pictures of the Carnival Sensation's SS Penthouse Suites.

If you don't know what the SS Penthouse Suites are, those are the ones with the extended balconies.

I am mostly looking for pictures of the balconies, but if anyone had any pictures of the rooms too that would be great!

I have pictures !!! :) We just returned... although I do not have any of the balcony really, I can answer questions if you like. the balcony was big enough to walk through while two adults were sitting out there and we had to move the chairs forward to rest out legs on the railing.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v458/mdm_btrfly/Carnival%20Sensation/?action=view&current=DSC_1036.jpg

From here, go forward a couple of pictures and you will see the suite.

Thanks for the pics! I am leaving on the Sensation April 9th. We have only been on 1 cruise and that was on the Holiday. Sensation looks like a lot more fun. I think we have one of the new balcony rooms on Empress. Thanks again!

you may be correct on the SS category... although, when I was looking at the ship, it was hard to tell which were actually extended balconies. I was in room U76. As far as seeing the ocean sitting down - yes and no. I am short and if my chair were all the way back, I could not see it; however, if I moved a little closer to move my feet onto the rail, I could see the ocean, just not right down below me. Yes, the bottom portion of the balcony is solid.

the SS Penthouses balconies have clear balconies rather than the old solid ones. They only extended 8 penthouse balconies total, all of the remaing balconies have the solid railing. I can't wait to see ours in November! We always book the same room (U84) but it wasn't going to be included in the change so we moved to U90.

Archived