A positive comment about customer service..

Shoobee2

Several months ago, I had been closely watching the price of a cruise that I really wanted to go on next summer. Despite promotions on what appeared to be every other cruise... the price of this one didn't budge much... or didn't seem to although as it turned out I think we got a balcony price at the initial price of an ocean view so that wasn't bad...

Anyway, before booking I called customer service to see what they would do if we booked and then the price went down. They said that they would make the adjustment up until nearly the point of sailing. Naturally, I booked but wasn't sure that they would follow thru. Yesterday, I noticed the price had dropped and I called to see if the cruise price would be adjusted-- and it was, in a matter of seconds, and with no hassles whatsoever.

I was impressed and wanted to comment on the boards and give kudo's to Princess customer service.

Although I am still a relatively new cruiser, I have found them to be very good with me as well. Princess has lower my price when they have had a price reduction. (and a couple of mine were booked over 1 1/2 years in advance)

I also have to comment on how well they treated us when they had to cancel our first cruise. (We were due to leave on the Star on the Sunday after it caught fire). They treated us very well and it is one of the reasons I usually check to see what they have to offer first.

let me say this out loud.....if price of cruise goes down before sailing in most cases we can re fare you,,,you noticed i said in most cases, the only time it does not work is when you are under 75 days and there is a sale called flash. it is for new bookings only./ but if you book a year in advance and the price just goes down you call us or ta and we can adjust up until 48 hours before sailing. and i re fair every day.

Archived