Wardrobe space on Ventura

plewes

Not only have I been in a cabin like this on Ventura, I have a photo of the walk-in wardrobe in a balcony cabin! lol

It is situated next to the ensuite bathroom, a great idea.

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/VenturaWeekenderSept08#5245865397380545522

also in this album more photos of Ventura, hope you find it useful

Sue:)

wow! thanks sue, that's great! it's nice to see images of the ship before i get there. going next week on our first cruise ever on ventura and can't wait! i'm impressed to see the wardrobe looks a good size with ample hanging room. thanks again!

Thanks shipmates..

There are other albums available to view via that link if interested, go to 'sues albums',

one is 'All about Arcadia' just photos of the ship, others on RCI Independece of the Seas, Artemis and Aurora.

This year I am sailing on Oriana and Oceana and intend to make up similar albums for anyone interested in these ships.

Will then have seen all the ships in the fleet - until Azura comes along ofcourse;)

You can buy clothes, especially formal wear, leisurewear, logo sweatshirts:rolleyes:, teddys, mugs, etc etc with Ventura on, lots of jewellery from very expensive to very reasonable, , there is a shop that sells all the things you might forget to pack, headache tablets, toothbrush, shampoo, etc.

Some days there are tables laid out with offers on, like 'ladies formal bags' or watches...

You can buy bow ties, a tux, and a cuddly toy or two !

Hi all - The Ventura is a lovely ship plenty of space - we had a inside cabin with walk in wardrobe & enough hangers for both of our outfits (formal / semi formal & casual). There is also a full length cabinet for the folded clothes & smalls. The food was great both service & buffet - we did freedom dinning. Entertainment was excellent from line dancing to cabaret. We sail in Oct 08 - Western Mediterranean - "Indian Summer" Cruise. All port & weather was great too. Shops were plentifull & bargains each day displayed. This ship is very friendly & family orientated. It was our 15th cruise & was very pleased with it. We have sailed on both large & smaller ships over the years.

Noelene & Charlie (Melbourne - Australia)

You can buy clothes, especially formal wear, leisurewear, logo sweatshirts:rolleyes:, teddys, mugs, etc etc with Ventura on, lots of jewellery from very expensive to very reasonable, , there is a shop that sells all the things you might forget to pack, headache tablets, toothbrush, shampoo, etc.

Some days there are tables laid out with offers on, like 'ladies formal bags' or watches...

You can buy bow ties, a tux, and a cuddly toy or two !

many thanks for the info!

Oh Sue, I wish you hadn't shown those photo's. Have now got to book the weekender in August. We'll be disembarking the Oriana on the 30 Aug and hopping onto the Ventura, shouldn't take too long :D

Wonderful photo's ;)

Noelene

Out of curiosity is the walk-in wardrobe the same size as the one in a balcony cabin in my photo in the post above in this thread?

i've just had a quick look at your picture sue, and yes the walk-in was exactly like that in our 'inside' cabin!!

point for people going on the ship who notice the 'hotel' style hangers, or should that be the lack of them..............

make a point of finding your cabin steward (if he doesn't find you first!!) and ask him for spares.... we always do this and end up with about 50 of the metal - dry cleaners type ones!!!

they seem to clear them out again when you check out, which is why people can get the impression that you will never have enough! like anything else on the ship......... just ask!! they will do their all to help you!!

Archived