Cozumel excursion ideas??

mpatterson7

I'll be in Cozumel in May on the Carnival Triumph. I'm doing a beginner scuba course in the morning that lasts 3 hours. With the time difference and not being in Cozumel very long, what would you guys suggest we do after the scuba? I was thinking about one of the all inclusive beach packages but I don't think that we'll have enough time for it to be worth it. If anybody has any ideas of what would be fun to do with the few hours we have left, I would appreciate it. Also, we are in our early 20's and enjoy the more exciting party type thing. Thanks!

From what I've been reading about prices I'd say that unless you're going to spend the whole day at an AI eating and drinking pretty much all day long, you'd be better off paying as you go as you'll probably spend less. I was going to do the AI with the family but even if we were there all day I don't think we would eat and drink $170 worth of product.

That's just us, your mileage may vary!

Grab a cab and hit one of the close beaches. Paradise doesn't charge an entrance fee, has good food, service, and drinks and only ask that you spend $10@. They also have water toys for the kiddies for a nominal fee.

Shopping is everywhere you look.

I'll be in Cozumel in May on the Carnival Triumph. I'm doing a beginner scuba course in the morning that lasts 3 hours. With the time difference and not being in Cozumel very long, what would you guys suggest we do after the scuba? I was thinking about one of the all inclusive beach packages but I don't think that we'll have enough time for it to be worth it. If anybody has any ideas of what would be fun to do with the few hours we have left, I would appreciate it. Also, we are in our early 20's and enjoy the more exciting party type thing. Thanks!

IF you want an "exciting party type thing" definitely hit Carlos and Charlies. Its crazy in there.:p

Archived