Radiance Two Bedroom Suite TS and Balcony D2

I noticed today that after May 8, 2010 there is a new category being listed called Two Bedroom Suite - TS. The RCCL site has the category, but none of the deck plans actually show a Two Bedroom on the floor plan.

I also noticed that there is a new D Balcony category called D2. Again the category is listed, but it doesn't seem to show which cabins.

Is this a result of a change to the class for all of the ships, or just Radiance?

Yes, this is the recategorizing - we mentioned this last week when the Jewel of the Seas opened bookings.

The TS is what most of us know as the Royal Family Suite.

And the D2s are D1 cabins that only accommodate 2 people. Many of the aft balconies are now D2s.

Thanks for the info. Have you seen deck plans that actually show which are going to be become TS and which will become D2's? I saw on sxxscann web site that it did look like D2's were going to be the aft's.

I tried to query on the topic, but guess I missed the info on the Jewel. What was the title of that thread?

Scott

Archived