Roll call influence your picking a cruise ?

maxamuus

Does the roll call influence your picking a cruise?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Does the roll call influence your picking a cruise?

• Yes.
    • Nope.

Just curious...

Does the CC roll call have any influence on your cruise decisions?

I thought CC roll call was a little hokie at first but meet some REALLY cool people and still chat with them almost daily. Our roll call is still alive and kicking a year later and over 4k posts.

Just looking at booking my next cruise but my least favorite cruise has the best roll call so kind of pickel...

I book a cruise then look at roll call. Since I really don't have my choice of vacation time (I am still considered a newbie with low seniority even though I have been there for 7 years, most people have 15-20 years) I get my vacation time, find a vacation and book asap.

Iv never had a decent roll call on Carnival, last one fell to pieces.

Thats why I love RCL, they provide the party/get together, all you have to do is sign up. We have 93 signed up for Voyager, 2 weeks from tomorrow, one of the most active Voyager roll calls going on this spring. We post pages every day as we count down.

RCL it might influence me, but probably not, as I pick the week with a good price and the best itinerary, carnival wouldnt influence me at all.

Vacations in general, but cruises in particular are what you make of it.

No one has ever convinced me to take a particular cruise line or not taken a particular cruise line. It is fun to read about people's experiences but I know we are all different and think and act differently thus our vacations are different even on the same ship

Just curious...

Does the CC roll call have any influence on your cruise decisions?

I thought CC roll call was a little hokie at first but meet some REALLY cool people and still chat with them almost daily. Our roll call is still alive and kicking a year later and over 4k posts.

Just looking at booking my next cruise but my least favorite cruise has the best roll call so kind of pickel...

I book my cruise and then look for the Roll Call. I have had fantastic CC experiences on board and also some that just fizzled.

But just to add an interesting tidbit.....we have a Roll Call thread still going from a cruise in November of 2006 :D...yup, that is now 2 and a half years (that is since the cruise....of course the Roll Call started long before that!!) and it was NOT a CC Group cruise...just a regular Roll Call.... And we are planning a reunion cruise of sorts for 2010.....I have had the pleasure of being on a Roll Call with 2 different people from that Thanksgiving cruise (different sailings) but it was just by chance :eek:

Archived