SEATAC--time to make connection?

Hi, all,

Looks like I'm going to fly from Vancouver to Seattle, then change planes and fly home (it's cheaper to book two separate flights than a ready-made connection). I've looked at the train and buses, but the times just don't work because the ship docs at noon.

So, is 50 minutes enough time to get off one flight and onto another, on a Sunday evening? I won't be checking baggage. Thanks for any advice!

Hi, all,

Looks like I'm going to fly from Vancouver to Seattle, then change planes and fly home (it's cheaper to book two separate flights than a ready-made connection). I've looked at the train and buses, but the times just don't work because the ship docs at noon.

So, is 50 minutes enough time to get off one flight and onto another, on a Sunday evening? I won't be checking baggage. Thanks for any advice!

Shouldnt be a problem as you pre-clear US customs in Vancouver and arrive in SEA as a domestic arrival. SEA is pretty easy to get around

Archived