Minimum Age for Spa

Skyhawk61

Age limit to use the pools and whirlpool at spa for day and week pass was 18. This would not limit your daughter from getting a massage. Iam sure she would be welcome to enjoy her massage.

Not a problem, but a parent may be required to be present depending on the services selected. On our last cruise in December our 16 year old got a hot stone massage, which my wife graciously volunteered to make a massage for two since she needed to be there anyway. Our 13 and 10 year olds got manicures and pedicures as well. They have a "kids" menu of spa services, but we got them the "adult versions" because they kept insisting that "they are not little kids!" Enjoy. BTW we did the spa tour as soon as we got on board and booked the massage while on the tour for a discount.

Just off the Star ane we enjoyed several treatments. They have several specials that are $99 and include 20 minute massage, 20 minute facial and 20 minute foot treatment. I also enjoyed a facial with a crystal mini dermabrasion for $149. There was also a great 100 minute seaweed wrap and massage for $249. I would NEVER schedule treatments to be done on embarkation day. It was tooooo noisey and interfered with the relaxation during treatments.. Pedicure is $69

Archived