Princess Gift Card?

LoraJ

I will be cruising for my birthday and was going to suggest for those asking me what I want as a gift to get me a Princess Gift Card or OBC which it turns out to be. I saw this option the other day on their website, but can no longer find it. Anyone know where it is?

I will be cruising for my birthday and was going to suggest for those asking me what I want as a gift to get me a Princess Gift Card or OBC which it turns out to be. I saw this option the other day on their website, but can no longer find it. Anyone know where it is?

Here ya go: http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/gift_card/GiftCardLanding.jsp

Toto, I agree! You and Pam are always so helpful and have the most reliable, informative info. Do you work for Princess!!!!!

Thank You! Nope, I don't work for Princess or any other cruise line, just enjoy the cruise line, and everything else about sailing with Princess. ;) And when I am not on a Princess ship, I enjoy assisting others that have some of the same questions I had years ago (before the internet). Back then, there were no places to go for answers. Thank goodness we now can share our knowledge with each other, it keeps us smiling between voyages. :) :)

Archived