?s regarding Passion Island

Ta421sBtrHalf

Our cruiseline offers two different excursions to Passion Island, one is a Jeep adventure to Passion Island and says you either get to ride on a "boat" or a canoe to the island, and the other you ride in a bus to take a "tender" or a canoe to the island. Is the "boat" actually the "tender" or is it some cheezy boat? I hate the thought of riding in a crowded bus somewhere for when a few dollars more we can ride in a four person jeep, but I don't want to get stuck on a dingy trying to cross over to the island when I could ride on a tender. Is there a difference or is it the same? Thanks in advance!

Hi Coolcruisers,

I'm Sweetdreamer and I took the Passion Island Jeep tour in 99 from the Celebration/Carnival ship, great excertion!!!:p We had a convoy of 20 jeeps 2 travel guides, but we had to have one of our own people drive the jeep they took you through town and then the woods, a wild ride, was great... Then we got to the end and had to take a boat to the Island, or if you wanted to race there in a conoe you could, we however took the boat, there we were catered to hand and foot we had Mexican Buffet Lunch played beach games and was Paradise!!!;) , Drank Carona's and Margarita's, Left early to go shopping!! I deffinately suggest it for a great time! Although it has been awhile but I sure it has only improved!! Enjoy your trip. We leave Dec 5th on the Conquest out of New Orleans, we are excited!! I would do that one again!!:p

Archived