Question for the Hosts - Classifications

sea_u_onboard

Who is considered a Cool Cruiser? Blue Ribbon cruiser? Charter member? Who determines what MONIQUER is assigned? At what level do each apply? What other “classifications” are there?

I’m just curious as most posters on the boards are Cool Cruisers, but I’ve seen Blue Ribbon Cruisers with over 4,000 post and some with as little as 400? I thought Charter members had to have over 5000 posts but have seen some with less. Are they counting posts from the old boards? As most who have been on the boards for a while are aware – we all lost our post counts when the new boards were introduced. I would be sitting at about 1700 right now. I didn't think there was any way of retreiving our counts?? Are there any special privileges for hitting the high numbers? ;)

I’m tired of being a Cool Cruiser :mad: . When can I get my Moniquer changed up :confused:

Hopefully this will help!!!

A "Blue Ribbon Cruiser" is a member who has attained 3,000 posts on the Cruise Critic message boards -- at any time. Those who's posting counts do not reflect 3,000 posts may have been "grandfathered"...that is, they attained their status prior to our moving to our new message boards on June 2004. Those who attain 5,000+ posts on the forums will receive a title of "5,000+ Club". Ditto the 10,000+ level. Those who have "Charter Member" in front of their club name are those who had attained 5,000 or 10,000 posts on the day that Cruise Critic moved to our new message board forums in June of 2004.

Archived