I can't believe this is happening to me!

Or rather, that it is NOT happening to me!

I leave in 7 days for my 1st CRUISE EVER, on the Fascination out of Jacksonville. Can you believe that Carnival HASN't called me to offer any upgrades.... or upsells! And my DINING preference say "WAITLISTED" How DARE them not give me my requested dining preference!

AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED..... this POST was done with a touch of sarcasm. I honestly cannot wait for my first cruise. I am so excited. I have been counting down since 252 days and now it is SOOO CLOSE I can Taste It!!:):D;)

I can't believe it's almost time for you to go!! You will have a blast!

Go up to the funnel deck if you can for sail away... you will love going under the Dames Point Bridge!!

Check your s&s card... if it isn't the dinner you requested check your capers and see when the Maitre D will be available to request a change if you want!! (you probably already read that on CC though)

Make sure you write us a review when you get back!!!

Have fun!!! I know you will! :D

I can't believe it's almost time for you to go!! You will have a blast!

Go up to the funnel deck if you can for sail away... you will love going under the Dames Point Bridge!!

Check your s&s card... if it isn't the dinner you requested check your capers and see when the Maitre D will be available to request a change if you want!! (you probably already read that on CC though)

Make sure you write us a review when you get back!!!

Have fun!!! I know you will! :D

I am taking multiple camera and lots of memory cards. May even bring my laptop so I can start writing about trip while it is still fresh in my mind. There have been so many good reviews posted on here; it makes me nervous that mine won't live up to everyone's expectations. But, I will give it a try. Really looking forward to going under the Dames Point Bridge!! Actually, I am looking forward to it ALL; except getting off the ship!

Don't forget to make sure carnival has your correct number or you know how to check your messages, cause they may call you for an upgrade up to the day before!!!! Good luck and have fun!!

It would be so cool to get a call for an upgrade while on the hotel shuttle to the port! :D

There are 2 Cat 11's and 2 Cat 12's left. LOL

It would be so cool to get a call for an upgrade while on the hotel shuttle to the port! :D

There are 2 Cat 11's and 2 Cat 12's left. LOL

If you are really interested in an upsell (not complimentary upgrade) then call your TA or PVP.

Whatever you do, enjoy the cruise!

Charlie

If you are really interested in an upsell (not complimentary upgrade) then call your TA or PVP.

Whatever you do, enjoy the cruise!

Charlie

Is there normally some good savings to be had when you contact them about this prior to a cruise? I know it would depend on availability but have you done this?

Is there normally some good savings to be had when you contact them about this prior to a cruise? I know it would depend on availability but have you done this?
When we have asked (did it recently for our next cruise) we have usually found that it was not a real bargain.

Charlie

When we have asked (did it recently for our next cruise) we have usually found that it was not a real bargain.

Charlie

That's kinda what I would have thought, that they would try to get you to bite as you are excited for the cruise.

I am taking multiple camera and lots of memory cards. May even bring my laptop so I can start writing about trip while it is still fresh in my mind. There have been so many good reviews posted on here; it makes me nervous that mine won't live up to everyone's expectations. But, I will give it a try. Really looking forward to going under the Dames Point Bridge!! Actually, I am looking forward to it ALL; except getting off the ship!

You will have a awesome review.... no worries!!!

Okay, what is this where is it, and what deck is it on? Not trying to hijack the thread.

If you are on the lido deck, walk aft.... when the funnel is above and next to you there is a staircase to walk up to it.

It's a little deck that the funnel is on.... I love it for sail aways... we were on this deck for all of them... even in port!

Or rather, that it is NOT happening to me!

I leave in 7 days for my 1st CRUISE EVER, on the Fascination out of Jacksonville. Can you believe that Carnival HASN't called me to offer any upgrades.... or upsells! And my DINING preference say "WAITLISTED" How DARE them not give me my requested dining preference!

AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED..... this POST was done with a touch of sarcasm. I honestly cannot wait for my first cruise. I am so excited. I have been counting down since 252 days and now it is SOOO CLOSE I can Taste It!!:):D;)

I've got you beat on days having to wait. We booked our November 8-15, 2009, cruise on April 24, 2008. So, we officially had to wait 563 days for this cruise. We still have 229 days. I'm so excited.... I hate waiting but when this cruise is over we have another one scheduled for February 15-20, 2010. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to make sure carnival has your correct number or you know how to check your messages, cause they may call you for an upgrade up to the day before!!!! Good luck and have fun!!

I have seen upgrades offered at check in, so keep your fingers crossed! :D

I've got you beat on days having to wait. We booked our November 8-15, 2009, cruise on April 24, 2008. So, we officially had to wait 563 days for this cruise. We still have 229 days. I'm so excited.... I hate waiting but when this cruise is over we have another one scheduled for February 15-20, 2010. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

DW and I are only 5 days out now, but booked our cruise in July of 07 a little over 600 days prior to our cruise. My how time flies when your having fun!:rolleyes:

You'll be sailing on my birthday April 1st, yes I'm an April Fool Baby, have a lemon drop shot for me!!!!LOL Have a great time. I haven't been on the Fascination but have been on The Fantasy 3x. I think it's a great class for a first cruise!!!

You'll be sailing on my birthday April 1st, yes I'm an April Fool Baby, have a lemon drop shot for me!!!!LOL Have a great time. I haven't been on the Fascination but have been on The Fantasy 3x. I think it's a great class for a first cruise!!!

And my birthday March 31st, almost an April fools baby!!!. Have a great time..Have a DOD for me...

Archived