RCL Visa problems

Ok so I got the RCL visa with the 10K bonus points offer two billing cycles ago; so I got the 5K bonus and the double for charging RCL charges but am missing my 5K additional bonus. I called before my 2nd statement and they said don't worry it will be on your 2nd statement; if not call us. well I got my 2nd statement and it wasn't there! and I called and they said "you have to pay a payment against the 2nd bill and THEN you will see the last 5K bonus"

anyone else get the run around like this? I am worried they are trying to trick me and my cruise is fast approaching

thanks

:confused:

It does seem backwards, as many other credit cards, you earn the points when your statement is processed but not paid. Like the PP said, go ahead and pay it, you should see your points. I just got done using 25K of mine! :cool:

Read my replies in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=637390&page=9

My situation was resolved. but it took several months and required multiple reports to the Better Business Bureau as well as conveying my intentions to contact the Delaware Attorney General if all was not resolved.

Their original position was that the promo code/referal code I used for the 15K bonus was expired, even though I had the application with the terms in hand. Not sure what you have been told, as 5k bonus is the default amount if you do not use a referal code (or if they claim the one you used was not valid).

Archived