Canal Ferry Tour w/ Carnival?

BoZero

Can anyone tell me where the canal ferry tour that Carnival offers actually starts? What I actually want to know is if the ferry goes under the Bridge of the Americas or if it starts between the bridge and the Miraflores locks?

Any other information on Carnival's version of the ferry tour would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

BoZero

In response to the OP the tour starts in between the bridge and Miraflores Locks, (at least in the past) but since it is not along distance they do take you out and pass under the bridge before heading to Miraflores.

For Bamaman, normally the Canal transit tours are utilized exclusively by the cruise ships when they are in port. So I don't think it would be easy or even possible for you to do it on your own. Even if it were possible it probably not be a good idea to be on that tour and not being ship's tour due to the distances from Colon and the possibilties of delays getting back to the ship.

Archived