Question about R-class Owner's Suite

JessLCH

We are a family of 4 with 2 small children. We are deciding between an Owner's Suite or 2 adjoining balcony cabins on the Jewel. My question is about the layout in the suite. If the kids were sleeping would there be enough of a separate area for the adults to hang out without being in the dark or waking the kids? Is there some partition between the bedroom and living area?

Yes, in the Owner's Suite you would have a Bedroom (king bed) and living room (with the pull out sleeper sofa) seperated by a curtain, only problem is the TV, (I have not stayed in an owner's suite but it looks like if the curtain is pulled it would cover the TV from the bedroom area. Check out the link for a 360 degree view of the room on RCCL.com

Go to "Find a Cruise"

Click on "Staterooms"

Click on "suite" (not 360 view)

Click on "Owner's Suite" (again not 360 view)

Find Jewel of the Seas and click on "Stateroom Description"

Then you will have the option to see the layout as well as a 360 view for Jewel specifically.

I stayed in the Owners Suite on the Adventure, the room is quite spacious,there is a 40 inch plasma tv that will rotate to either the bedroom or living room,the curtain gives you much privacy,but as for quiet :)))).HOPE THIS HELPS YOU DECIDE

Archived