PB Tom are you out there?

curlyred

I will be visiting Paradise Beach this Sunday and I'm wondering if there is anything that we could bring to you? No I can't haul the 60" Plasma TV, I read that 'solita' likes red nail polish and mac and cheese you know those kinds of things. Let me know. It would be our pleasure to bring you a few treats.

M.

Tom,

Just Wanted To Say Thank You For A Great Time. My Family Had A Blast. I'm The Guy Who Brought The Twizzlers. My Daughter Came Up To You On The Beach. That Was The Day It Was A Little Crowded. Any We're Home Now. Very Sad. Just Wanted To Let You Know We'll Be Back. The Bucket Of Beers On The Beach Go Down So Smoothly. I Miss It Just Thinking About It. And The Couple Of Girls In The Tents Weren't So Bad On The Eyes Either. Nice Meeting You, Take Care.

Jerry From Jersey

Maybe we can meet up sometime before we get to Cozumel? I checked out the roll call but WAY too many pages to read through. Who are you traveling with? When do you get in FLL? We're getting in Thursday morning around 8:30 and renting a car. Staying at the Embassy Suites. Hope to get a reply from you.

Mj

3 days to go WOOHOO!!!!

curlyred...thanx for the generous offer! Honestly, I´ve been so spoiled lately, that I´m starting to feel a little guilty. Then I open a can of Chunky Soup and the feeling goes away! ;)

You CCers have been very generous as well in bringing loads of school supplies for the Chrysalis kids charity (thanx!) and donations are always appreciated. If you can´t squeeze that PLASMA in there, maybe something from this list...

Geometry Sets

Scientific (not basic) calculators

Packs of 12-16 colored pencils

Individual pencil sharpeners

Round point scissors

Ink Erasers (the white kind)

New and slightly used backpacks

Thanx again, and have a great holiday!

NJGUY2...hey Jerry, nice meeting you and your family! Glad ya had a great time here and thanx for the Twizzlers...I´ll slurp down a bucket o beers tomorrow in your honour!

christiecruiser...noooo! Sunday is my day off! I´ll swing by if I´m in the area though!

I think I am set on the OPI Big Apple Red nail polish...I think, maybe. My toes look great at the moment. But would love a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese. Just the plain, ole original kind. Sunday is my day off so I go to Paradise Beach. I am usually there every Sunday...the last chair to the left. Many thanks in advance.

About a foot yesterday! Looks great! The mountain is already busy by now. Ski season is already started!!!!!! I'll be in Cozumel feb.15th. I will get in touch with you and I won't forget your sweet treats. ;) À bientôt

MonaLisa - Most of us that work here only have Sunday's off. So that is when most of the locals go to Paradise Beach. If I could, I would go EVERY day! Rest assured that Tuesdays are just fine there.

CurlyRed - I am doing the happy dance...can almost taste it now! Many many thanks in advance for helping my Kraft Mac & Cheese craving. I always look when I go to the grocery in hopes that it magically appears.

curlyred...thanx for the generous offer! Honestly, I´ve been so spoiled lately, that I´m starting to feel a little guilty. Then I open a can of Chunky Soup and the feeling goes away! ;)

You CCers have been very generous as well in bringing loads of school supplies for the Chrysalis kids charity (thanx!) and donations are always appreciated. If you can´t squeeze that PLASMA in there, maybe something from this list...

Geometry Sets

Scientific (not basic) calculators

Packs of 12-16 colored pencils

Individual pencil sharpeners

Round point scissors

Ink Erasers (the white kind)

New and slightly used backpacks

Thanx again, and have a great holiday!

NJGUY2...hey Jerry, nice meeting you and your family! Glad ya had a great time here and thanx for the Twizzlers...I´ll slurp down a bucket o beers tomorrow in your honour!

christiecruiser...noooo! Sunday is my day off! I´ll swing by if I´m in the area though!

Paradise Tom: If we are not going to Parasise Beach but want to bring supplies to the charity, si there another place to leave them off?

PB Tom:

Hubby and I were at PB on Monday 12/6 and had a great time. I think we started a pineapple drink trend as nobody had one before we ordered ours and several had them after! :p

I'm sorry we missed you. Hopefully the bartender gave you the bag with the backpack and the school supplies to pass on to the Chrysalis kids.

We didn't have nearly enough time at Cozumel and hope to be able to come back soon!

Archived