Add person to Palo reservation and missing Captain's Dinner

akl432

I was incredibly lucky last night and managed to get a Palo dinner reservation for our May cruise. However, there are 3 people in our party, and the system would only let me book 2 people. Would they allow us to add the third person once on board, or do they stick firmly to the # of people on the reservation?

Also, I have mixed feelings about this Palo dinner because it's on Thursday, the night of the Captain's Dinner, where I have heard they serve lobster. How is the food quality at Captain's night? Should I try to get a different Palo night once on board so that we don't miss Captain's Night?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

When you board the ship they will have Palo reservationist available in the night club you should have no problem adding 2 people to your reservation just might need to change time and day. I would definitely pick palo over the captains dinner. nothing compares to the dining experience you will have at palo's

I was incredibly lucky last night and managed to get a Palo dinner reservation for our May cruise. However, there are 3 people in our party, and the system would only let me book 2 people. Would they allow us to add the third person once on board, or do they stick firmly to the # of people on the reservation?

Also, I have mixed feelings about this Palo dinner because it's on Thursday, the night of the Captain's Dinner, where I have heard they serve lobster. How is the food quality at Captain's night? Should I try to get a different Palo night once on board so that we don't miss Captain's Night?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

We were on our 11th cruise just a two months ago. The people at our table were concerned about missing the lobster. They went any way and reported the next evening that lobster was included at Palo.

Archived