vision of the seas

rosieado

we have been assigned room7524 it is a superior balcony, We had a ov guarantee and as of 2 days ago we were give this room. I am totally happy about this since we only paid for an OV room. Just wondering if anyone had any pics or info regarding this room. We are real happy regardless but if anyone has any morecabin 7524 on vision f te seas info on this room I would appreciate it.

I man we do not spend to much time in here besides changing and getting ready for dinners. But e do enjoy sitting out and watching the ocean below. Oh and we might need to have a cigar or a cigarette out there. We are extremely understanding if it would bother anyone. We are not heavy smokers by any means, just a couple late night smokes.

You'll have about 40 additional sq. ft. in the cabin and almost that much for the balcony. It should be very comfortable! The cabin is fairly far forward.

Don't worry too much about cigarrette smoke--the wind will dissipate it very quickly. Sometimes, the smell of a cigar lingers...

Archived