ONE for Fred Olsen cruiseline.

bossmum1

My TA has said i can take my hand help steamer on our cruise, can you tell me if this is correct I broke my wrist 3wks ago and will be weak when we cruise so ironing may cause a problem as its the wrist i use.

Chrissy.

In response to your recent post I have checked with our Passenger Services Manager and yes you can take your own hand steamer, but you will have to take your appliance to Reception once on board for it to be tested by the ships Electrician. The appliance will be permitted for use in the laundry room only and not your cabin. I hope this is of help.

For further information concerning on board queries please visit our main website http://www.fredolsencruises.com/

Regards

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Head Office, Ipswich

In response to your recent post I have checked with our Passenger Services Manager and yes you can take your own hand steamer, but you will have to take your appliance to Reception once on board for it to be tested by the ships Electrician. The appliance will be permitted for use in the laundry room only and not your cabin. I hope this is of help.

For further information concerning on board queries please visit our main website http://www.fredolsencruises.com/

Regards

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Head Office, Ipswich

Thankyou for your response. I will do that when we board, As it is a new steamer i dont think i will have a problem, and i will adere to the rules.

CHRISSY

Archived