Dolphin Encounters with Blue Lagoon or Atlantis??

Jrabbit128

Hi everyone. Not sure if anyone has posted about this so sorry if this is a repeat question. This coming August, I am taking my two nieces, ages 14 and 9, and nephew, age 7, on their first cruise. We are stopping in Nassau for the day and the two girls want to do a dolphin encounter, while my nephew is a little scared and would rather watch instead. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which one would be better so that the girls can do their dolphin encounter, while my nephew and I watch them.

Hi everyone. Not sure if anyone has posted about this so sorry if this is a repeat question. This coming August, I am taking my two nieces, ages 14 and 9, and nephew, age 7, on their first cruise. We are stopping in Nassau for the day and the two girls want to do a dolphin encounter, while my nephew is a little scared and would rather watch instead. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which one would be better so that the girls can do their dolphin encounter, while my nephew and I watch them.

the dolphin encounter at BLue Lagoon will allow your nephew to "observer" from nearby for only $25.

Book thru http://www.dolphinencounters.com

Has a better reputation and more flexible with the observers. (you realize that everyone has to pay to go.. so you will have to purchase an observer ticket for yourself as well. ).

the dolphin encounter at BLue Lagoon will allow your nephew to "observer" from nearby for only $25.

Book thru www.dolphinencounters.com

Has a better reputation and more flexible with the observers. (you realize that everyone has to pay to go.. so you will have to purchase an observer ticket for yourself as well. ).

Do you know if the charter ship that takes us to Blue Lagoon also stops at Atlantis? I went to the Sea Lion Encounter at Blue Lagoon earlier this year and the charter ship made a stop after picking us up but it was soooo cold (50 degrees) that I had my head buried in my jacket and didn't notice where we stopped.

Do you know if the charter ship that takes us to Blue Lagoon also stops at Atlantis? I went to the Sea Lion Encounter at Blue Lagoon earlier this year and the charter ship made a stop after picking us up but it was soooo cold (50 degrees) that I had my head buried in my jacket and didn't notice where we stopped.

Occasionally the boat that picks up at the port also picks up at the Paradise Island ferry terminal .. It doesn't take you to atlantis.. or drop you off on Paradise Island.

Some day's it goes directly to Blue Lagoon Island, others it picks up on the PI Ferry Terminal Dock.

Either way, you need a program bracelet to board the boat.

Archived