Cabin question (regarding beds)

Dem&Mag

I just found out my cabin for our Glory trip (this Sat) and we will be in 4E Ste 7331. I just looked at the virtual tour on Carnival.com and it mentions two double beds, are these like the ones on the balcony cabins that can be moved to make one queen bed?

Sam

Our cabin is on the Main Deck, 6C, number 2408. Can you (or you can tell me how to do it) tell if our cabin will have bunk beds? My concern is that I don't think my children (teenagers) will fit in bunk beds! They are both tall and my son weighs over 250#. I would prefer a couch or something they will fit on. And if our cabin is bunk beds, what do I do??? Thanks from the newbie!!

Our cabin is on the Main Deck, 6C, number 2408. Can you (or you can tell me how to do it) tell if our cabin will have bunk beds? My concern is that I don't think my children (teenagers) will fit in bunk beds! They are both tall and my son weighs over 250#. I would prefer a couch or something they will fit on. And if our cabin is bunk beds, what do I do??? Thanks from the newbie!!

You got to carnival site, find a cruise, then click on your ship, then the deck with your cabin. For instance I clicked on conquest and it shows a square for your cabin.

Twin Bed/King, Single Convertible Sofa and Upper

i.e. you will have one upper and one convertible sofa. (both twin size)

Cabin 2408 6C OST4 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 upper-1 sofabed rab:0 Cabin connects to: 2404

View: window

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

Your cabin will have a sofa bed that makes a twin and also a pull down bed from the ceiling. I believe the pulldown has a weight limit of 250 lbs.

Archived