Carnival Pride - Cabin 7294

CruiseinNJ

Hoping you can help me. I'm ready to book the Pride out of Baltimore. Does anyone know what is across the hall from cabin 7294? The deck plan shows no cabin across from it. I'm wondering if if it's the laundry room , a pantry or something along those lines???

I want to get an idea of the amount of activity across the hall so I can guage the noise level if we choose that cabin. Thanks!

That's actually a small steward area and a crew staircase (they let us use it when we went to muster drill when our group had most of the cabins aft on the Verandah deck 2 years ago, we were in 7347.) You won't have any problems with noise, the door actually faces cabin 7300.

• 1 month later...
We're going 8/29 out of Baltimore. Luckily school doesn't start till 9/8

Hi Judy,

How is everything going? I see you are still cruising. Is this the cruise that someone was trying to get as a group cruise, and waited for a few month, and gave up. I think I was looking at that date also. Sue and I are booked on the Pride for Oct. 25. Its my free cruise using my Sea Miles from the credit card, and its #10. We are leaving the husbands at home again. I also have a group scheduled for June 20, 2010. E-mail me if you want info.

Do you remember Andy and Ryan who we met on that same cruise that we met. And how Ryan and Monica(Sue's daughter) hit it off. Well, would you beleive Ryan and Monica are engaged. She graduated Nursing school, got engaged and moved to Kansas. And she is a very happy little girl. I don't know when the wedding will be. They got engaged at Christmas. I am so excited for them.

I hope all is well with your family, and maybe we will be cruising together again sometime.

Carolyn

Calyn2323@comcast.net

Hi Judy,

How is everything going? I see you are still cruising. Is this the cruise that someone was trying to get as a group cruise, and waited for a few month, and gave up. I think I was looking at that date also. Sue and I are booked on the Pride for Oct. 25. Its my free cruise using my Sea Miles from the credit card, and its #10. We are leaving the husbands at home again. I also have a group scheduled for June 20, 2010. E-mail me if you want info.

Do you remember Andy and Ryan who we met on that same cruise that we met. And how Ryan and Monica(Sue's daughter) hit it off. Well, would you beleive Ryan and Monica are engaged. She graduated Nursing school, got engaged and moved to Kansas. And she is a very happy little girl. I don't know when the wedding will be. They got engaged at Christmas. I am so excited for them.

I hope all is well with your family, and maybe we will be cruising together again sometime.

Carolyn

Calyn2323@comcast.net

:cool: Hi Carolyn & Judy!!:D Yep those kids are engaged!!:) Sure wish they would pick a date so we know when to plan the next cruise!!:D See ya in Philly!! Whenever it happens!!:rolleyes:

:cool: Hi Carolyn & Judy!!:D Yep those kids are engaged!!:) Sure wish they would pick a date so we know when to plan the next cruise!!:D See ya in Philly!! Whenever it happens!!:rolleyes:

Andy,

I was thinking the same thing. I need to save some vacation time. They are on the way here for a visit. Sue and Victor were out in Kansas 2 weeks ago, and had a great time. What cruises do you have planned?

Archived