St.Thomas full day sail

nyminute

I have been out on Ike Witt Charter for a full day and had an excellent time. Cap. Adam chooses the best destination for the day based on wind conditions. We went out across Pillsbury sound and then tacked back to Christmas cove where we dropped anchor and snorkeled for 2 hrs. Sun and water were delightful and we enjoyed a delicious lunch on board before sailing back to Red Hook.

We went sailing with the Ike Witt a few weeks ago. We are definitely booking our next cruise thru STT to go on their trip again! Capt. Adam is an wonderful sailor and will even take you on a guided tour of the reef. Denise is the first mate, and she makes killer food grilled right on deck while we were snorkeling. If you want the best sailing experience in the VI, I recommend IKE WITT! I have been on other day sails before, and they have been great. But when we sailed the IKE WITT, my husband and I both felt like we were sailing with old friends for the day. Very comfortable, relaxing, great conversation, and great food. </b> I would highly recommend them to anybody! Their website is www.ikewitt.com.

we used Pam, from Fantasy Daysail. We enjoyed our day. It was the first day of the International Regatta and we got to enjoy watching the race.

Pam was wonderful. She charged $130 for cash pp. She cooked a shrimp and rice dish while we snorkeled with Abe, the sailmate and crewmember. He was sweet and knows alot. Some people we know used Rumbaba. They seemed to have a bigger lunch, but they also paid $20 more per person and didn't have a guide with them while snorkelling.

The day was spent snorkelling in a cove in St Johns. The water was cool, but easy to adjust to. It was crystal clear.

I definitely recommend Pam. The sail was a highlight of our trip.

The charge for the taxi seems pretty typical. She sent someone for us. I spoke with people who had to arrange for their own taxi and spent the same. The driver also took us on an island tour and pointed out some sights

linda

Archived