Sensation Rooms

hellokitty49

No way, I'm just off the Sensation 3/5 cruise. It was in drydock in Feb and got the evolutions of fun upgrade, which includes major upgrades to the staterooms incl bathrooms. This was my 5th cruise on the sensation and it was like a brand new ship!

Thanks for the info. Maybe they're just not photogenic. Great to hear that they are beautiful in person. I'll be booking soon! One other question. Does the Sensation have a basketball court? I'm taking my son next year for his 16th birthday and hope that he will have enuf to do on the ship. What's your opinion?

Are the Sensation staterooms really as ugly as I've seen in some of the CC pics or does the camera not do them justice?

I think the EOF cabin renovations are pretty tasteful myself. The old pink, red, orange and salmon colors have been replaced with warm wood veneers and cream colored walls with metallic trim. The bathrooms have been modernized, and all the nasty old multi-colored tiles were either replaced with, or covered by, a blue plastic floor pan and plain cream colored wall coverings.

Archived