Fountain Drink enhancement now besides restaurant reservations online

Has anyone noticed when you are on your my cruises section on the Royal Caribbean website you can now purchase your fountain drinks online. I am sailing on the Radiance of the Seas and the fountain drink enhancement is not available yet and need to book closer to our sail date which is June 5, 2009. Any ideas how this system works and is it better to do this online or better to do this when getting on the ship?

Any help to my questions is appreciated!

CincinnatiGal

PS this is the first time I have seen this new system online!:confused:

I have also noticed this added new feature. I am not sure which would be better as this is such a new feature. But, from reading other threads it looks like it would be easier to just get in on board the ship. Not sure if this is any help.

Does this mean that your SeaPass will already be printed with some symbol that indicates you've purchased the soda package before boarding? In the past, they've put a sticker on your SeaPass at the time of purchase. And what about the souvenir cup? Or has that been thrown overboard with other cutbacks also?

Does this mean that your SeaPass will already be printed with some symbol that indicates you've purchased the soda package before boarding? In the past, they've put a sticker on your SeaPass at the time of purchase. And what about the souvenir cup? Or has that been thrown overboard with other cutbacks also?

I just looked on the RCI website http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/findacruise/experiencetypes/home.do;jsessionid=0000VdTVGmAV8pZbUIPyKcvL_I-:13dlld2p2?#/?detail=592&wl=0

states that the cup is still included in the package :)

Archived