Coral/Island vs Dawn question

emsachs

We are going on Island on June 18th NB.

We are staying in a mini suite AB C228. (way toward the bow).

1) My wife's main question is, "How big is the bathroom?" and "How big is the shower?" (compared to Dawn)

We stayed on Dawn B604 Stateroom with Balcony and our bathroom was unbelievably small!! My wife was very unhappy. That is why we booked a minisuite this time.

Can anyone tell me what the difference will be? Please remember that if Mama ain't happy, then nobody is happy.

2) How are the balconies on this deck?? I have heard that some are larger than others and some are open/covered and some have no privacy. Please tell me that the ones we are staying in ARE private.

Thanks for your help in advance.

emsachs, I think your wife will be pleased with the size of the bathrooms in the mini suites. Nice counter area with shelves, large tub/shower combo and a very nice sitting area with sofa and comfortable chair in the cabin itself. The difference between the balcony cabins and the minis to us is like day and night. No comparison at all. She will love this one, but look out, she will never be satisfied again with only a balcony cabin........................... Enjoy!

We decided to switch to HAL because we are taking my 81 year old father and this is a RT Inside passage that goes to BOTH Tracy Arm and Glacier bay.

Tough decision but my travel agent made it happen. I usually book my own travel, but she was invaluable getting us the best cruise for us.

This is a great board to get info.

Archived