Yes, Paradise Beach IS Paradise...

TxLnghrnz

...and Tom IS a great guy.

"How could everything that you read about this place be true?" I asked myself that question over-and-over before our cruise through Cozumel. Well, after a (too) short trip to Paradise Beach -- I discovered that it all IS true!

Great massages...Clean sand...Great food (craving more PB Guac & Nachos!)...Spotless restrooms...Friendly staff...and, of course, the most Wonderful host, Tom!

We had a snorkel excursion booked for the afternoon, and regretted leaving Paradise Beach. Definitely planning on going back to Coz and spending LOTS more time at PB, just for "additional research" purpopses! I'll let you know when to put me in the Day Planner!

Thanks for the great time -- gracias por todo, Tom! Sorry I missed you 'Solita' -- I was glad to see that Tom got the Puddin' to you!

Cruise Critics: Don't forget the Campbell's Chunky Soup...

Matthew...I wanted to thank you in person for the pudding. Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of beach time?! Hopefully next time. I got milk at the store yesterday and have already made up a batch. My taste buds are very happy. Thank you again. Hope you enjoyed your visit - Hasta pronto!

action-smiley-066.gif

Matthew...I wanted to thank you in person for the pudding. Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of beach time?! Hopefully next time. I got milk at the store yesterday and have already made up a batch. My taste buds are very happy. Thank you again. Hope you enjoyed your visit - Hasta pronto!

action-smiley-066.gif

Solita,

I don't understand this pudding thing. Do you have trouble buying it?

We're on the Grand at Christmas and one of our stops is Cozumel. I have at least 8 boxes of instant pudding in my pantry (chocolate and vanilla) and I'd be glad to pack them with my things if you would like me to. I can even get butterscotch and pistachio the next time I go shopping.

Fill me in on this pudding thing ok? :D

calliecat

Archived