Splendor in Cabo...right now

My first look of Cabo!! YEAH! Sailing on the Elation in Sept and have never been there. Thanks Crazycath for the webcam link :)

Take a water taxi from the cruise terminal and have them drop you off infront of the Mango Deck or The Office, nice beach spot with nice cold beers and food. Lot of lounge chairs.

Fred

Sorry Bonnie, only 28 days for me. :D

Fred

We are ALMOST decided to book the Spendor March 2010. All of our cruises have been out of Ft. Lauderdale, Miami or Tampa, so this is a big change for us. I hope you will do a review and give lots of info for us!

I miss Cabo!!!! Thank you for sharing...is this one of those TA cruises or has Splendor started her regular voyages?

Neither, its actually a special cruise called "Mayercraft Carrier 2: Even Craftier!" Its a special 4 nt cruise to Cabo San Lucas with John Mayer on board with a couple of other bands. It comes back and sails again on March 31 with a 5 nt baja trip. Once that one comes back, then she starts her regular 7 Nt voyages.

Archived