Having carnival find past cruises?

TonyinFla

I have never paid attention to the color of my card, or my past cruise number on my cruises. On our last cruise our card was gold, and we discovered its a past guest card. Now I want to get credit for all my Carnival cruises, and get platinum benifits. Does anyone have any idea how to get the started, or who to contact?

tks

Getting old cruises added:

We will be happy to enter these older sailings into the system manually and update your cruise history but we will need to verify your past sailings with Carnival Cruise Lines.

Please provide one of the following:

Boarding pass

Cruise documents

Sail and Sign card with your name

Sail and Sign statement

Embarkation Photo with ship and sailing date and current photo ID.

Mail to:

Carnival Cruise Lines

3655 NW 87th Avenue

Miami, Florida 33178-2428

Attention: Renee Whitehead/Mischelle Beattie

Mailstop: MSMK-655s

Or

Fax to: 305-406-6611

*If faxing or mailing information please be sure to include your name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address along with your proof of sailing. This will allow us to enter your information into the database and issue you a past guest number as soon as possible.

If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for choosing Carnival Cruise Lines and we look forward to welcoming you back aboard another one of our "Fun Ships" soon.

I have never paid attention to the color of my card, or my past cruise number on my cruises. On our last cruise our card was gold, and we discovered its a past guest card. Now I want to get credit for all my Carnival cruises, and get platinum benifits. Does anyone have any idea how to get the started, or who to contact?

tks

As far as I know you can go to Carnival.com and under profile view your previous cruises and add any that are not there. Just fill out the form and it will be electronically sent to Carnival. Faster than snail mail I would think.

tks

Go to the Carnival website and register. Log on and check your profile. Your cruises in the 90's and 2000's should show up. Cruises earlier may not. If you have ANYTHING from each of those cruises that shows you were on them copy that and send it to Carnival. An S&S card, A boarding photo showing the ship name, Your bar bill!!!!

They are very accepting of any proofs you can offer.

Once you see your profile, call Carnival and ask what they want you to do.

LHP Said it better and faster!

Dan

As far as I know you can go to Carnival.com and under profile view your previous cruises and add any that are not there. Just fill out the form and it will be electronically sent to Carnival. Faster than snail mail I would think.

I did this recently and had a problem due to "Past guest number associated with another name" so I just e-mailed Carnival with an explanation of the problem and included a copy of my signature (below). All of my past cruises were added the same day. It was very easy.

I did this recently and had a problem due to "Past guest number associated with another name" so I just e-mailed Carnival with an explanation of the problem and included a copy of my signature (below). All of my past cruises were added the same day. It was very easy.

Wow thats great. There seems to be several ways to do this.

I am glad Carnival is willing to work with its past guest to him them in these situations.

Neat idea.

Thanks Selucrey.

I had to send photos from cruises in 87, 88, 89, and 90. I sent the boarding ones, and also one when just getting into port, shows dates, ship name on a life ring.:)

I wonder if you could send in pictures of random people you find on the internet from past cruises and send them in for credit? :confused:

Not that I would do that...

LHP Said it better and faster!

Dan

Wish I could take credit....

I have someone's great directions saved on my computer and I just

"cut and paste" ....

;)

Archived