Eastern or Western 7 day

agennis

We were on the Eastern and January. I loved the extra sea day that you get with the Easter itinerary. That being said, we are scheduled for the Western in November. I don't think you can go wrong with either. If its your first cruise and you're unsure how you may do with the extra sea day, then pick the Western.

Hey, as long as you are on the boat it really doesn't matter where you go!! :D

We have done both and have done both multiple times. Both are amazing.... Our family loves the extra sea day on the Eastern and we like the shopping on the Eastern. We too looooove Key West & Cozumel. We get goods shopping done in Cozumel too as I speak a lot of spanish, but we loooove all of the ports of call on the Western. We do like the beaches on the Eastern as well. I guess we like the beach on Grand Cayman as well. We do think the excursions offered on the Western are a bit nicer. So, I guess I would say it really has to do with where you want to see. Either way you can not go wrong.

Many thanks to those who responded. I think we will go with the western since it is going for a pretty decent price in October. My husband is a tried and true Mickey fan and this will be out first Disney cruise after many many happy days at Disney World. Happy sailing to one and all!!

:rolleyes:

Archived