Cruise is booked, how do I find pricing info on carnival website?

Sigyn

I am still learning how to use the carnival.com website. We booked our early saver cruise rate through a TA in February, for a September cruise. I noticed on Friday that our cruise price had dropped. I called our TA and she said she received an even lower price when she called Carnival and that they had her fill out a form and send it to them and that it would take 48 hours for the updated price to show up and that I could see it at that point on the Carnival website.

I'm still not convinced we're really going to get the new price she quoted. I'd like to look online to see if it's been updated. I am registered on Carnival.com and our cruise shows up as booked. But I can't find pricing anywhere. Is there a particular menu item to click on that I'm missing? I find cruise details, but no pricing for our booking. I would like to see if we did, indeed, get the lower price.

Thanks for any help you guys might be able to offer.

I am still learning how to use the carnival.com website. We booked our early saver cruise rate through a TA in February, for a September cruise. I noticed on Friday that our cruise price had dropped. I called our TA and she said she received an even lower price when she called Carnival and that they had her fill out a form and send it to them and that it would take 48 hours for the updated price to show up and that I could see it at that point on the Carnival website.

I'm still not convinced we're really going to get the new price she quoted. I'd like to look online to see if it's been updated. I am registered on Carnival.com and our cruise shows up as booked. But I can't find pricing anywhere. Is there a particular menu item to click on that I'm missing? I find cruise details, but no pricing for our booking. I would like to see if we did, indeed, get the lower price.

Thanks for any help you guys might be able to offer.

Not all savers are posted on the Carnival Site, it could be that your T/A got a special offer for T/A's only.

Also, remember to add in the Port charges and Taxes before making that call.

Fred

thanks! yeah, I was surprised at the price she called me back with. we paid $1,711 originally for our cruise for three people. then I saw it drop $100 for the third-person rate, so I called her with that. and she called me back to say it was down about $500 total! (including taxes, etc, in that).

so I would love to score our cruise for $500 less than we paid. That's nearly a 30% price decrease!

but I can't find the place to look when I log onto carnival.com. would my remaining balance due be listed since I booked through a TA? was she wrong in thinking that it would show up online?

thanks!

thanks! yeah, I was surprised at the price she called me back with. we paid $1,711 originally for our cruise for three people. then I saw it drop $100 for the third-person rate, so I called her with that. and she called me back to say it was down about $500 total! (including taxes, etc, in that).

so I would love to score our cruise for $500 less than we paid. That's nearly a 30% price decrease!

but I can't find the place to look when I log onto carnival.com. would my remaining balance due be listed since I booked through a TA? was she wrong in thinking that it would show up online?

thanks!

I don't know if she was wrong or not but she should send you a new revised confirmation with the new pricing listed.

Bill

All you have to do is go to Carnival.com and either search for a cruise, choose destination, departure port and ship, or choose your ship and itinerary, enter the number of passengers, choose the room type and it will give you the price.

thanks, bill and fred! I will wait and call her office tomorrow and see what info she received back from carnival.

we are traveling with friends and that's exactly what they said when I told them about the hopeful new price. that now we could book shore excursions without feeling guilty!

All you have to do is go to Carnival.com and either search for a cruise, choose destination, departure port and ship, or choose your ship and itinerary, enter the number of passengers, choose the room type and it will give you the price.

thanks for replying, vegasman. I was trying to get to the balance due on my own cruise, not the general price. for some reason, this supposed "new" price doesn't show up on the main carnival website. it only shows it as $100 less. not $500 less. that's why I'm still suspicious that the grand new price actually exists! ah, well...guess I'll find out when I call her tomorrow.

Archived