All Packed For Rhapsody!!

Izabelle

Hi everyone,

I am very pleased with myself, got stuck into my packing for our RFDS 1 night and the following Pacific cruise and yeah after worrying about the weight it came in at 19.5 kgs, now I am starting to get nervous and excited :confused: but looking forward to Rhapsody very much:)

Thanks for all the hints on here everyone :p

Bon Voyage Izzy..... she is a lovely ship enjoy your cruise..........cheers Shiona

Hi Badgerbill,

I was having a look at your pictures of your Aust/Nz cruise in January, and i noticed there were a few photo's that you looked all rugged up like it was cold. As we are going in January 2010 could you please tell me how cold it got in New Zealand and was it only on the boat you were cold or at the ports as well. Thanks for any input.

Shelley:)

Hi Shelley the only day that was cold was when we did Fjordland...Milford was the coolest...brrrrr so ffffffressssshhhhhhh...but it was first thing in the morning the other sounds were coolish... i was wearing the padded jacket but had capri pants and sandals on....... coming from Brisbane i suppose we felt it more.....lol....other than that i only used a cardigan on the boat and in port.......mostly tied around my waist........we were very very lucky cruisers........weatherwise.........i would definately take a jacket....just in case....cheers Shiona........

Archived