Has anyone done the whale watching...

PK4SC

that is in the tour saver book? Is it decent? I know it is not as good as Harv and Marv or Orca but 2 for 1 is a great deal. It is a two and half hour tour and leaves from the dock. It's called Alaska Whale Watching. If it's a bummer I will gladly pay for the better tours.

If you are reading this I am sorry for my comment. I was only going by what posters have said on this board but after my trip with you I will straighten them out. Here's to an Awesome time on Alaska Whale Watching with Captain Louis!

• 2 months later...

We went on a whale watching excursion with Alaska Whale Watching in May 2009. We could not have been happier. I have never done Harv & Marv or any of the other better known operators but I can say that I will gladly be going back on-board with Louis next year. His operation is top-notch (from front office to on-water experience). You will have a great time. Make sure you bring your camera as the boat is set-up very well for photography. Here are a few pictures from our excursion including one of Captain Louis himself.

Mike

IMG_0491.jpg.6e68915d2a26e1b055496376715513be.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg.1fcdefced5445f9b24c9272194532824.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg.f574084f595a684e6f5860d349d54288.jpg

Archived