Possible CC Group Cruise to Alaska, June 22, 2010 Aboard Carnival Spirit

dsb9938

I already called about reserving my favorite cabin, I'm going either way.

Today is my birthday, I'm hoping that as a gift, I'll hear from Laura tomorrow.

happy birthday! which is your favorite cabin?

Thank you!

An aft wrap of course. I don't wanna mention the number until I make a deposit, might jinx myself!

This years tax return will be paying for the entire cruise, and it doesn't hit the bank till next Friday.

Thank you!

An aft wrap of course. I don't wanna mention the number until I make a deposit, might jinx myself!

This years tax return will be paying for the entire cruise, and it doesn't hit the bank till next Friday.

if i promise to leave the aft wrap cabins alone (and you will know, being as we will be on the same cruise) will you point me in the direction of how to go about booking them (call it future research - i intend on going platinum). ;)

you could pm it to me - and the secret will be safe.

Look at the deck plans, I use http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page because it has lots of great info, including printable deck plans.

Look under the 'Printable Deck Plans' section for a nice PDF file.

The aft wraps are the two rear corner cabins on decks 4 through 8.

And here's a little video of one. If you can resist after seeing it, you're stronger than I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDvtSLMJ7D8

Look at the deck plans, I use http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page because it has lots of great info, including printable deck plans.

Look under the 'Printable Deck Plans' section for a nice PDF file.

The aft wraps are the two rear corner cabins on decks 4 through 8.

And here's a little video of one. If you can resist after seeing it, you're stronger than I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDvtSLMJ7D8

whoo! that video makes me more dizzy than watching the blair witch project!

pretty little cabin tho. are they loud with wind? like on a motorcycle?

Can be a little louder than side cabins because of wake noise from the props, but not so bad as to bother you. Those great balconies are wonderful for get togethers and parties. And CCL will provide drinks and food if you decide to have one.

I fully intend to have something, even if it's just part of a cabin crawl.

Can be a little louder than side cabins because of wake noise from the props, but not so bad as to bother you. Those great balconies are wonderful for get togethers and parties. And CCL will provide drinks and food if you decide to have one.

I fully intend to have something, even if it's just part of a cabin crawl.

that sounds GREAT! do they do that via room service?

I'm the kind of guy who talks to everybody, so I like the bars for meeting people and getting to know them, but every now and then I just wanna relax without the bartender, LOL.

that works so long as you don't mind BEING the bartender!

i see that carnival has four aft suites still listing on their site. I am confident you will get exactly the room you want.

i cannot wait to start planning the excursions for this cruise! it is an adventureland!

Yeah, there are like 4 pages for each port on the Carnival site, and that's not even counting all the private ones.

Somewhere in the beginning of the thread I posted links.

i saw! wading through all of that will be time consuming. i also think a stop to the ports of call boards might help (i assume they have AK).

I hadn't even looked yet, there's so much out there that it never occurred to me.

LOL

:eek:

they have a high adventure course and zipline. those are so fun. at the same port, they have this saloon and ole time brothel tour. i am going to have to see if one could independently do the high ropes thingy and go see the make believe madams at the saloon.

I'm trying to wait a while before picking things out. It's gonna be so hard narrowing it down.

I think I'm gonna have to print them all out and spend a long time figuring out which I want the most.

I'm trying to wait a while before picking things out. It's gonna be so hard narrowing it down.

I think I'm gonna have to print them all out and spend a long time figuring out which I want the most.

the DH is going to want THE say in our activities. god help me if he thinks hiking and bearbells sound fun. i will take pics though, and laugh about it later. :D

My problem is, there are soooooo many things that sound great.

No idea how I'm gonna choose.

Think I'll be flipping a coin or something.

i have come to the conclusion that if nothing interests you on the shore excursions - check your pulse.

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

I hope Laura gives you a call on your birthday too!!

:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dennis,

Hopefully, we will both hear from Laura tomorrow., that would be a GREAT BD gift for you and early one for me. I would really like to get this rolling before I am out to Sea for my cruise in two weeks! Again either way I am going! Love your name...Need to think of something catching for us May guys.

Again, HAPPY EASTER and BIRTHDAY! May you get all you wish for!

Archived