Possible CC Group Cruise to Alaska, June 22, 2010 Aboard Carnival Spirit

dsb9938

Nice veiw, but I'm a city boy, LOL.

I'd get bored too fast if I lived there.

the pics are GOURGEOUS!

as for living there, i am a city girl, and would not get bored. i learned long ago how to create fun. :p

the pics are GOURGEOUS!

as for living there, i am a city girl, and would not get bored. i learned long ago how to create fun. :p

I would miss the fast pace of everything.

To each their own I guess.

LOL

snow machines=teenagers

whoever puts those into the hands of a teenager is looking to have an expensive machine wrecked forever. seriously. they cannot be trusted to put their own socks in the hamper, and yet we are to give them snow machines???

NEVER!!!!! :p

i love snow machines. back home, a small mountain town is referred to as the "snowmobile capitol of the world". after spending your day navigating a path system that often takes advantage of national park service land, and crossing mountain passes, enjoying views unattainable to everyone else - there is simply nothing that compares.

give the kids guitar hero. they are less likely to bust that. they can stay their butts home and out of my path.

And don't forget Creek street. As you can tell, it was a beautiful day. It was about 80 degrees. My brother told me that it was very unusual to have such sunny skies. They get so much rain (like 28 days per month or so)!

IM000203.jpg

IM000201.jpg

I have been whale watching, in Boston and to be honest it was not that good. All we saw were tails. I would like to see one of those huge whales jumping up.

It was pretty amazing. They guarenteed us we would see whales and wow did we!

Mendenhall glacier:

IM000275.jpg

You can see how much it is melting here: (check out the distance from the deck. It used to be beside the glacier):

IM000280.jpg

The glaciers are so heavy and strong. See what it does to the mountains (rocks):

IM000288.jpg

IM000289.jpg

Mendenhall glacier:

IM000275.jpg

You can see how much it is melting here: (check out the distance from the deck. It used to be beside the glacier):

IM000280.jpg

The glaciers are so heavy and strong. See what it does to the mountains (rocks):

IM000288.jpg

IM000289.jpg

I love your pictures - can you email me so I could ask a private question. My screen name at aol dot com.

Now for my favorite port, Skagway:

Here's the Red Onion Saloon which was a house of ill repute during the gold rush.:

IM000319.jpg

I think this is one of the excursions. We just walked around and enjoyed the town. Inside the Red Onion:

IM000322.jpg

More of Skagway:

IM000316.jpg

IM000305.jpg

IM000321.jpg

IM000318.jpg

Thanks so much, it's a great preview so far.

As you can tell by my sig, I couldn't wait till July, so I Booked a 5 day out of Mobile to Mexico, Just to pass the time.

Yes, I'm horrible.:D

Archived