Big Black Dick location

LA Lady

Actually, it depends which terminal you tender into. It's in between the two terminals, which are only about 1.5 blocks apart. Just behind a corner store, there's a stairwell that runs right next to it, between it and the corner store entrance. Can't remember what the corner business is.

There are actually two or three places downtown where they have the Big Black Dick statues (and sell the rum). There's one outside the plaza below Margaritaville, the one at Pirate's Grotto below Breezes and I think there's another one outside one of the other plazas across the street along the water. Pirates' Grotto seemed to me to have the best selection of products, but if you just want the photo op, you will have lots of opportunities.

Hey neighbor from Melbourne! I live in Palm Bay! I couldn't stop laughing when I read your post! When I fist saw the thread I was like... What The? Then I read all the comments and saw the picture. That is sooo funny. :D

My cruise is next month which has a stop in GC. I am definately gonna have to buy some of this rum. I'll use your line if you don't mind when I have guests over. LOL!!!

Hey neighbor from Melbourne! I live in Palm Bay! I couldn't stop laughing when I read your post! When I fist saw the thread I was like... What The? Then I read all the comments and saw the picture. That is sooo funny. :D

My cruise is next month which has a stop in GC. I am definately gonna have to buy some of this rum. I'll use your line if you don't mind when I have guests over. LOL!!!

Hey! Yes, it definitely shocks people, but it is lots of fun! If you google it, you can see some of the things the shops sell. They have t-shirts and hats , but I have never been so brave as to buy one and wear it.:D

Have a great time on your cruise!

Oh man...I have to get a picture there. Vanilla rum sounds oh so good. T-shirts & hats??? Hmmm! I guess if I can wear a shirt that says "I got crabs at Dirty Dick's" (a crabhouse of course...lol), then I could probably wear this. Hee hee! :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

Archived