Review and Photos

fernem

Hi, Everyone,

I just posted a long review of the Constellation March 6-16th on the member review page, if anyone is interested. (I posted a shorter review here but got very little response. Too many reviews of the same voyage, perhaps.)

Also, I posted a lot of photos of this trip, including the ship and the islands and the lovely aft corner cabin that made the trip so very memorable. If anyone is interested the URL is:

http://gallery.me.com/fernnemenyi#100246&bgcolor=black&view=grid

Just thought it might be enjoyable for those of you yet to travel. If anyone wants any of these pics, feel free to download them.

I miss being on that cruise. It's almost time to get in gear to plan another one so there's one to look forward to!

fern

Just a quick note to let you know that your review is appreciated. DW and I are on the Constellation next monday and I had checked your trip's roll call to see if anyone had left a review. Read yours and the first time cruisers. With all the complaints on CC, it was nice to read objective reviews. Now if we could only get your cabin! Thanks again.

Thanks for reading the review and looking at the pics. The cabin was 8166, usually reserved for 5 people but occasionally opened up for fewer when no family wants it. (It would be worth taking other extraneous people just to get the cabin ... or, more impressively, the 300 sq. ft. veranda!)

fern

Thanks for reading the review and looking at the pics. The cabin was 8166, usually reserved for 5 people but occasionally opened up for fewer when no family wants it. (It would be worth taking other extraneous people just to get the cabin ... or, more impressively, the 300 sq. ft. veranda!)

fern

Thanks for the information.

Archived