oriana may 9th.

humpy

hi folkes we areon oriana for the first time on may 9th,has anyone got any advice about outdoor eating venues.weve been on oceana several times and love the horizon grill.any info would be apreciated..many thanks..humpy:)

Oriana is maybe my favourite ship - can't decide between her and Aurora -HOWEVER - the outdoor eating is maybe a bit disappointing. There are a few tables outside the Conservatory and at night one side is "a pay extra to dine venue!"

There are also tables outside Al Fresco.

She's a lovely ship though!

Enjoy your cruise!

Caryl

• 2 weeks later...

The aft area on the top deck Oriana the (Pennant Bar) is very like the Horizon Grill on Oceana .. at night you pay to eat there . during the day its part of the self serve so you can sit eating and drinking all day, the pennant bar is there as well.

Al Fresco is the 24 hours pizza and snack bar, great for a quite breakfast and lunch you get nice coffee all day in here.

Tiffanys bar ( top of the Atrium) also serves snacks at lunch time if you only want a light bite.

Have a great time on her we love her and will be on board 9 th May

Isn't Gary Rhodes on this very cruise Southwinds?

I would book Oriana Rhodes - now that is a great dining experience. I am on the cruise after you on May 23rd and I will be booking a table on embarkation afternoon.Have dined 3 times in Rhodes on Arcadia and they say the Oriana Rhodes is just as good - and it was on Arcadia!

Archived