??? Supper Club on Freedom

bonniemari

I will be celebrating the big 50 during our cruise on the Freedom in August. In the past when we have dined at the Supper Club on other ships is has been just DH & I or us and another couple so I have really never paid a lot of attention to table size.

So far there are 3 couples going and I have made reservations. Two more couples will probably be going also so that would make 10 of us.

Anyone know what the largest table size in the Supper Club is?

Thanks Mach for the reply and the pic.

Opps I may have a problem. If it just stays 6-8 of us I will be ok but if there are more of my friends & family decide they want to celebrate/cry with me I may have to go to plan B

Thanks Mach for the reply and the pic.

Opps I may have a problem. If it just stays 6-8 of us I will be ok but if there are more of my friends & family decide they want to celebrate/cry with me I may have to go to plan B

Not necessarily!

They can seat the rest of your party very close to your table. The tables aren't that far apart. I often carry on a conversation with the folks nearby.

:)

I agree Fred-it was just what I was looking for.

And oh yeah Mach-a friend of mine from the San Antonio cruisers told me her & DH had the pleasure of meeting you at their meeting a couple of weeks ago. She said you were just so nice and it was great to put a face with a name.

If you see Becky & Russell again at another meeting tell them they need to go on this Freedom cruise with me. We met them on the Destiny last May and had a blast. We have stayed in touch and they even came up for a visit in September.

Thanks, Fred!

As you know only too well, there are just some questions best answered with a picture! I learned that from you!!!

:D

it's like the picture was taken just waiting for the question to happen

it's like the picture was taken just waiting for the question to happen

It was!

But in all honesty, that question has been asked before and I took the picture for that reason. I have pictures of the menu board for temporary tattoos, cab prices in Cozumel, the menu board for the specialty coffee shop and even the bins on the Lido Deck for separating plastic from aluminum from all the rest of the trash!!

Like I said above, I learned from Fred's posts!!!

I agree Fred-it was just what I was looking for.

And oh yeah Mach-a friend of mine from the San Antonio cruisers told me her & DH had the pleasure of meeting you at their meeting a couple of weeks ago. She said you were just so nice and it was great to put a face with a name.

If you see Becky & Russell again at another meeting tell them they need to go on this Freedom cruise with me. We met them on the Destiny last May and had a blast. We have stayed in touch and they even came up for a visit in September.

Becky and Russell were great! We had a super time meeting those guys. I'm hoping we'll be able to make the next meeting, as well!!!

I'll be sure to them that the Freedom is a must!!!

Make sure that you visit with the Maitre'D several days prior. I celebrated

my 60th birthday last August. It was wonderful. My husband oprdered a

Black Forrest cake from the Pastry/coffee shop. It was huge and wonderful-really upgraded. The staff bent over backwards to make it a fabulous night. Hope your celebration is , too!

Archived