Booked @ the Intercontinental in Tampa...

pacarolinagirl

That's a great rate for an Intercontinental, isn't it? Do you know anything about this hotel...is it near restaurants, shops etc? Far from the airport!

I think that rate is fantastic and I am going to look into it as well. Thank you.

Thanks again for this one. I just phoned the hotel and got a lovely lady named Jane. The rate was still available and we're booked. They have a free shuttle from the airport. It is 5 mile to the Port of Tampa and there are plenty of restaurants, etc in the vicinity according to her.

That's a great rate for an Intercontinental, isn't it? Do you know anything about this hotel...is it near restaurants, shops etc? Far from the airport!

I think that rate is fantastic and I am going to look into it as well. Thank you.

Can you tell me how/where you booked this for that rate? Thanks.

Its a great hotel, its been totally renovated, and if you like great steak, they have a Don Shulas Steak House on property. For great Mexican food go to Miguel's on Kennedy and McDill and for Italian check out Rigatoni's also on Kennedy. The concierge will know both places. Good food, large portions, great atmosphere, without breaking the bank. 2 malls within 5 minutes, movie theater, and convenience and drug stores to get last minute items for your cruise.

Mark

Its a great hotel, its been totally renovated, and if you like great steak, they have a Don Shulas Steak House on property. For great Mexican food go to Miguel's on Kennedy and McDill and for Italian check out Rigatoni's also on Kennedy. The concierge will know both places. Good food, large portions, great atmosphere, without breaking the bank. 2 malls within 5 minutes, movie theater, and convenience and drug stores to get last minute items for your cruise.

Mark

Thanks for all the info Mark. I can't wait to get there. :)

Glad to see others made out on that deal! :D

Archived