Acampa Tours?

jamiddl

Anyone used Acampa Tours recently? We are thinking about the Rainforest and Ziplining Adventure. I read the article/review on the Puerto Rico Day Trips site and it sounds like lots of fun, but a bit expensive (however there's only two of us). I couldn't find any other recent reviews. We also were interested in hang gliding....I wonder which would be better?

Which would be "better" really depends on the kinds of things that you enjoy doing. Both are fun for different reasons.

The hiking/zipline trip is fun because you're forging streams, climbing up waterfalls, and doing a number of ziplines. This is a full day of activity.

The hang gliding is fun because you're soaring above the mountainside. This is about 20-30 minutes of flying (depending on conditions) per person, but can become a full day as you wait for weather conditions (wind, etc) to be "just right". Oh, and if you're prone to motion sickness, pop a Dramamine.

It really just depends on YOU.

We recently did the Acampa toro negro hiking and ziplining tour and it was a lot of fun. It was quite strenuous and at times scary but we had a great time! The guides were very helpful if we had trouble which worked out well.

Archived