Western caribbean three port discount package

dh464

Yes I have. You can do 3 ports for a discounted price which is great. I did a beach break in Cozumel, Cave Tubing in Belize and Zip-linning in Roatan. Everything was professionally done and the groups weren't huge although I did not do this during Spring Break.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes I have. You can do 3 ports for a discounted price which is great. I did a beach break in Cozumel, Cave Tubing in Belize and Zip-linning in Roatan. Everything was professionally done and the groups weren't huge although I did not do this during Spring Break.

What beach did you go to in Cozumel? How much time did you have to spare in Belize? Do you think this was a good deal for the money? I was planning on the ziplining in Roatan anyway and probably some sort of beach break in Cozumel. In Belize I'm torn between the cave tubing and and the "Raiders of the lost Mayan cave."

In Cozumel we used a regular beach at some resort area can't remember. In Belize the cave tubing was fun even though you have to drive a good ways to get to it but we had enough time. In Roatan, They use a great zip-linning company called South Shore Adventures. All in all, I think it was a great deal and value. I would use them again.

We have the 3 pkg deal with them for our cruise in June. Playa Mia Grand Beach in Cozumel. Grand Cayman we are with Captain Bryan's Sail and Snorkle Tours and in Roatan we are South Shore Canopy Tours. Has anyone used any of these before? Hopefully someone can tell us if there is any problems with any of these tours.

If not, I will be sure to come back and give an update.

Archived