need other for "best of barbados" 1/18

teegeezfun

glory tours "best of barbados" tour for tuesday january 18. we are coming in on constellation and my husband and I really want this tour but need 4 others to join us for the company to run the tour on a tuesday.

you can see glory tours mentioned all over this board as a super experience in barbados. Sarah, the owner of the company is often a poster on these boards herself. This particular tour includes harrisons caves, swim with turtles, shipwreck snorkle, visiting the monkies, glass bottom boat ride and a bunch of other things. total cost is 85.00 pp and includes admissions to all these things PLUS LUNCH. sounds like a great deal considering celebrity charges 40 to 50 bucks to do ONE of these events on an Barbados excursion.

click this link to visit their web site and be sure to have the volume turned up on your pc so you can enjoy the island music as you browse the site!!!

http://www.funbarbados.com/Common/Templates/FunFrames.cfm?CustomerID=1920

the company has been highly recommended by many posters on CC. join us!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We too are cruising on the Constellation during that time, but had planned to kind of "roll our own" on Barbados, but our planned trip to the Crane has fallen through due to the construction there.

There are four of us.

Can you tell me exactly when the tour leaves and returns and all of the activities, and we might be interested.

Where is lunch?

Thanks!:)

we have been confirmed for this tour, thank goodness, we are all set. I have sent Sara a deposit of one half of the fare. click on the link i provided above to see the tour called "best of barbados" it lists each and every activity, including harrison's caves, glass bottom boat and snorkle with turtles, visit to wild life preserve to see the monkeys and lots of touring on the island. looks like it is well worth the 85.00 each...

Archived