Carnival Freedom upper #6394

DJ56

Just curious about this cabin. Went to book an ocean view on Main deck and Carnival rep suggested a balcony cabin and we went with it! Now I am curious about the noise that could come from the deck below. Upper level cabin #6394. Any info would be greatly appreciated. THANKS! This will be my first balcony cabin and I am so very excited!!!!!! :)

I haven't been on the Freedom YET, but from past experiences...balcony is the way to go...when spending time out on our balcony I didn't really notice any noise but that of water splashing up against the ship...oh, how relaxing...and from inside you hear nothing from outside...best of both worlds....We've only been on a few cruises, and started in a inside cabin...it was ok...but now that we have experienced the balcony we will never go back...it may cost a little more but definately worth it...Have a great time...ENJOY!!

if you could move that cabin to the other side-- in he same vacinity it will be a good move. You are over the Club 2o place/arcade which is for the older teens. There is music that plays there til midnight.

THANK YOU for your comment. I also read a review on the Freedom which talked about a cabin in that same area and how noisey it was. Could hear music until 2:30 a.m. So I took your advice and switched cabins to a different area on the upper deck. Thank you again.

Archived