Bermuda Information

paulekrause

Thanks for the tip and the website address. I am going to look at it and order some brochures -- we are going in July and I like to be prepared. I know we want to go to Horseshoe Bay beach, also take a glass bottom boat. I went to Bermuda when I was 12 and my DH and I are taking our 2 kids and I know they want to go to the beach and see some fish. I was thinking maybe the aquarium. Also would like to walk around and see some shops, maybe a carriage ride. Also Fort St. Catherine we have 2 full days and half of another on our cruise ship so I am sure we can do some of the things all in one day except for the beach day which will be pretty much most of one day but I think we can do the glass bottom boat and maybe shopping and aquarium and lunch at a pub.

• 3 weeks later...

jdarch -- thanks for input on aquarium; beach, shopping and lunch at pub place are a definite; i'm sure my kids will want to do the zoo/aquarium. i'm thinking the beach we won't do an entire day at -- probably half a day and maybe can do zoo/aquarium same day, shopping & lunch and something else another day...playing it by ear -- depends on weather and how we feel tha day what we want to do....

Archived