Nativeway Pictures

littlebird00

Did anyone else order the Nativeway picture CD to have it mailed to them? If you did can you tell me about how long it took to get it? I cannot remember how long the man said it would take. I want to say he said it would take about 3 weeks, but probably less, and its been three weeks now. Thanks!

Did anyone else order the Nativeway picture CD to have it mailed to them? If you did can you tell me about how long it took to get it? I cannot remember how long the man said it would take. I want to say he said it would take about 3 weeks, but probably less, and its been three weeks now. Thanks!

We purchased the picture CD on our trip with Nativeway and I remember it took a good three weeks, but it came with some extra photos on it too!

If you do not receive it by week four, I would email them.

It was $40 for 6-12 pictures. I can't remember how many we got, but it was somewhere in between that, that is what the card said that he gave us to keep. I think he said one picture was $20, so we obviously got the whol package. I think that is too much considering we only get a CD and they are not developed, but oh well :). It has been a little over three weeks, and I plan on emailing when it gets to four. They took pictures of both of us, us by yourselves, us holding one, and us kissing one, well I didn't kiss it but I pretended!

We did not get ours yet but it has only been a week. He told us 3-5 weeks. I alwyas figure their tour company depends on people getting stuff they order or there would be bad reviews on here. So I am sure it will come.

By the way I thought they did a great job with their tour!

Its been a month now, I'm going to send an email on Monday. I could have sworn he said it would take UP TO three weeks, but probably about a week. I have a feeling if I never get them, thats money gone. I doubt they would refund me.

We did not get ours yet but it has only been a week. He told us 3-5 weeks. I alwyas figure their tour company depends on people getting stuff they order or there would be bad reviews on here. So I am sure it will come.

By the way I thought they did a great job with their tour!

Mail service from Cayman to the States may be a little slow. I know that when I mail postcards from Cayman to friends at home that it takes at least three weeks for them to get there. If they were sending the pics by mail, you have to add in for that postal delay as well...

Archived